ORGANS

The Henry Jones & Sons organ

Gustav Adolf Grammar School has 3 organs: The Henry Jones & Sons English organ in Meder Hall dates back to 1905, the Walcker organ to 1957 in the Chapter House was acquired as a gift from the Finnish Sibelius Academy, and the third organ in GAGS Kotzebue building which was built in Norway in 1967 by masters of Vestlandske Orgelverkstad and donated to us by Bergen Culture School. Every June, Gustav Adolf Organ Festival takes place.

Walcker 1957
Vestlandske Orgelverkstad organ in Kotzebue building
Close Menu